Monday, June 27, 2011

In the beginning...

I am a junior in college majoring in History. I just received my Associates degree in History last last May and I am starting my new school this August to pursue my Bachelors degree in World History with my clusters mostly in United States History. Once I have my bachelors degree I plan on attending another school for my Masters degree in Museum Studies, and from there? Well, the sky's the limit. I have wanted to work in a museum since before i can remember; there is just something that comes over me when i enter a museum, it seems like all the history in the room rushes over and through me filling me with a since of pride,  wonder, and excitement. I hope to be a source of information for other students of history as well as a nice place to find something to read. I plan on using this blog as a tool for my studies creating fun lessons for others to read and participate in as well as learning a few things along the way myself.

"Associate with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for it is better to be alone than in bad company. "

No comments:

Post a Comment